If you are here, chances are you are looking to purchase a new bamboo pillow, but aren’t sure where to begin.
Well, we know the struggle.
In today’s saturated market, finding the right pillow is not plain sailing. For instance, although shopping online is more convenient, there’s always a chance of receiving a faulty or poor-quality product in the mail, as you haven’t had the chance to see it for yourself.
So, where to buy a bamboo pillow? We’ll help you decide.
Where to Buy Bamboo Pillows: Online or In-Store?
Comparing the two options is the best way to show you what each has to offer and help you decide whether buying online or in a brick-and-mortar store is a better choice for you. So, let’s weigh the pros and cons.
Online shopping has been around for over three decades, but it was not until the past several years that consumers have begun feeling safe buying from their favorite online stores. Now, online shopping is just a part of our everyday lives, with us ordering everything - from food to bedding.
When it comes to purchasing bamboo pillows, which contribute to your overall health and sleep quality, you have to consider every single detail. Can you do that with online shopping? Let’s see.
The Pros & Cons of Online Shopping
Finding that comfortable, breathable, naturally hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, and moisture-wicking sleeping pillow will certainly provide a better night sleep. But let’s weigh the pros and cons of online shopping and see whether it will bring us to this exquisite product.
- Convenience is perhaps the greatest advantage of online shopping. Most people who don’t want to spend time or resources going to a physical store, find ordering bamboo, cotton, and other bedding products online to be a much better alternative.
- Online stores have a significantly larger amount of products due to the limited capacity of physical stores. Many bamboo bedding shops offer exquisite products online that are not available in their brick-and-mortar stores, allowing you to choose the next product from the comfort of your own home.
- Researching product reviews can help you decide which pillow will suit your needs best. By reading these, you can compare prices on the internet, assess the overall quality of your next bamboo pillow, and see if customers are satisfied with that bamboo pillow that you’ve been eyeing. On our site, for example, you can discover more about our bamboo pillows, which helps you make a more educated purchase.
- According to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission, online stores might trick you into buying a certain product by using numerous deceptive tactics. This includes not telling you about certain fees that come only after you’ve made the purchase, using false advertising (like a picture of a pillow that does not match the product), etc.. When shopping online, it’s important to go for trustworthy, reputable sellers.
- You may find that your online order doesn’t match your quality expectations, as you don’t really see the product until it’s finally delivered to your door. However, reputable sellers often have perks such as good returns policies or money-back guarantees. When ordering on our site, for example, we guarantee quality by allowing you to either exchange your bamboo pillow or get your money back within the first thirty days of delivery if there’s anything about it you didn’t love - which we honestly doubt will happen.
While it’s not difficult to acknowledge the benefits of online shopping, there are people who stick with the traditional way because of the potential drawbacks. Let’s see who could benefit from going to the store.
Pros & Cons of Going to the Brick-And-Mortar Stores
- By going to the store, you can actually see and feel the material of the pillow you are buying. Since you are able to witness it in person, there probably won’t be any complications that will require you to return the product.
- What makes going to a brick-and-mortar store bothersome these days are the large crowds, especially when we are practicing distancing to keep ourselves and others safe.
- When you’re shopping in-store, you are limited to the products the store has available at the moment, which can skew your perspective of what’s available out there.
- Sales representatives can sometimes make your shopping experience agitating by being pushy and trying to upsell items on top of what you initially planned to purchase. If you’re susceptible to over-shopping, this trip can end up costing you more than you anticipated. Note, though, that this isn’t always the case and there are plenty of helpful sales agents that can make your experience better.
The Final Verdict
Deciding whether to order your next pillow online or purchase it in a physical store depends on many factors. If you enjoy shopping in brick-and-mortar stores, you’ll have the opportunity to try the product first-hand.
However, if you want to save some time and order products more conveniently, we recommend you find a trustworthy online store for your next purchase so you can have an enjoyable purchasing experience.
Our site, for instance, offers free shipping on your bamboo pillow purchase and does refunds, returns, and exchanges. And if you’re interested in learning everything there is to know about bamboo products, you can read up on how long bamboo pillows last, learn about the cooling properties of bamboo pillows, and much more!